Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Play Areas Committee
Issued on 12 March 2013 for a meeting of the Play Areas Committee to be held at 7.15 pm on 18 March 2013 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- To consider matters arising.
- To consider the specification for the Old Road play area gates.
- To consider the quotations provided for the repairs to the play areas at Ryedale View and Old Road.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree a date for the next meeting.