Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 11 May 2011 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Manor Close Community Centre, Kirkbymoorside on Monday 16 May 2011 at 10 am
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 4 April 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Interviews will take place on Thur 19 May 2011
- To agree membership for the interview panel
- To agree the interview questions
- To agree the interview procedure
- To agree the appraisal system and form for the Town Clerk and the Assistant to the Town Clerk.
- To note that the Assistant to the Town Clerk will be away from Mon 20 Jun until Fri 1 Jul 2011.
- To confirm additional hours being worked by the Assistant to the Town Clerk during the vacancy period
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.
- To consider excluding the public for the following item on the grounds that information to be discussed is confidential.
- To shortlist candidates for interview for the position of Town Clerk.