Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 30 March 2011 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at 6 pm on 4 April 2011 in the Manor Close Community Centre, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 12 March 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To set the normal hours for the post of Town Clerk.
- To agree the advertisement for the post of Town Clerk.
- To agree the appraisal form for the Town Clerk, (and assistant?)
- To agree the membership of the interview panel for the post of Town Clerk.
- To review and update where required the employment contract and related policies for the Town Clerk
- To note the date of the next meeting.