Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 9 January 2012 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 1.30 pm on 13 January 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 11 November 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Latch on Gate at Manor Vale
- To discuss complaints received about the new latch put onto the gate at the top of Castlegate and to decide whether to upgrade to a better latch.
- If the Committee agree to a, to authorise the Assistant Clerk to carry out this work.
- To discuss the quotation from Waller Tree Consulting for a Tree Inspection at a cost of £1,100.
- Manor Vale Volunteers
- To hear a report on work carried out by the volunteers on 3 December 2011.
- To decide on the next date for the volunteers to carry out some routine maintenance in Manor Vale.
- Specialist advice
- To note that contact has been made with an insect specialist who may be interested in helping to survey the current species.
- To consider asking for a specialist to help look at bats in Manor Vale.
- To review the progress of the Management Plan.
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide on a date for the date of the next meeting.