Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 13 December 2011 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at 2.00 pm on 17 December 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To elect a chairman
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive a copy of the Terms of Reference for this Committee
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To further discuss the budget figures from the meeting of 12 December 2011
- To ask the Clerk to find out the cost of continuing Payroll Services from Moore Stephens or other providers
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide on a date for the date of the next meeting.