Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 2 November 2011 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at 6pm on 7 November 2011 in Church House
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee Meeting held on 19 September 2011
- To receive the interim appraisal report which was raised on 24 October for the Town Clerk.
- To consider matters arising.
- To agree an additional 2 hours a week for the Town Clerk from week beginning 7 November for an agreed number of weeks.
- To receive a spreadsheet showing training for 2011/12 for the Town Clerk and Assistant and to agree training for the rest of the current year.
- To receive the employer discretion document for approval as per guidelines issued by North Yorkshire County Council.
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.