Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Staffing Committee - 15th January 2018
Issued on 9th January 2018 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 15th January 2018 at 7.40pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 16th January 2017
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To agree to exclude members of the public from discussion of item 6)
- To consider and undertake the annual review of the Town Clerks salary
- To agree to make recommendations to the Town Council
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.