Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 3 October 2013 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 11 October 2013 at 7pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 18 March 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To appoint appraises for the 9 month appraisal
- To agree to carry out the staffing appraisal at 7.15pm on Friday 11 October
- To consider the Town Clerk's request for annual leave
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.