Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 30 August 2013 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 6 September 2013 at 6.30 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 8 July 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit
- Review the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessment section of the annual return and agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- Sportsfield Association
- Receive relevant documentation on current financial position
- Consider any requests for urgently required/necessary supporting and/or additional information from external committee members and any other parties
- Discuss strategic and operational financial implications and agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- To consider an appropriate budget for the Sportsfield Committee and make recommendations to the Council
- To note that recommendations made to Council regarding staff pension provision have been actioned in accordance with Council approval (minute 13074 dated 15 July 2013)
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.