Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 5 September for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 9.30 am on Friday 9 September 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 15 July 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- To review matters raised during the last site meeting.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review haymaking on 3 September 2011.
- To consider requesting a grant from Ryedale Environmental Action Grants for Local Community Led Activities (REACT) for new signs into Manor Vale.
- To consider the possibility of a western footpath in Manor Vale.
- To review Manor Vale boundaries.
- To consider asking the Definitive Map Officer to draft a Creation Agreement for the path that runs from Gillamoor Road down through Manor Vale. It is not recorded as a Public Right of Way on the definitive map.
- Questions to the Chairman.
- To note that David Bayes was asked to remove some overhanging branches blocking the bridleway in July after heavy rain.
- To note that Countryside Services are willing to replace the kissing gate at the top of Gillamoor Road leading to Manor Vale.
- To express condolences from the Committee to the family and friends of the late Mr Don Smith FRES, a distinguished and much respected past member of the Committee.
- To note the date of the next meeting.