Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda 7th October 2019 - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 30th September 2019 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Management Committee to be held at 11am on 7th October 2019 in The Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AZ
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 8th July 2019
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the management plan
- To review progress of Volunteer Activities
- Questions to the Chair
- To note the date of the next meeting will be 3rd February 2020.