Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 12 October 2011 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 17 October 2011 at 6.30pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 19 September 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 11/00936/FUL by Mr & Mrs J Cooper| Change of use and extension of holiday cottage to form a two bedroom self contained residential annex. | Low Hagg Farm Starfitts Lane Fadmoor Kirkbymoorside YO62 7JF
- 11/01028/FUL by Trilandium LLP| Display of 1no. non-illuminated aluminium post mounted V sign to advertise adjacent residential development | Land To North Of Wainds Field Kirkbymoorside
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council:
- 11/00764/FUL for Mrs Allison Holloway| Approved | Change of use of first and second floor from existing natural health clinic to residential accommodation | 2 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AF
- 11/00906/ADV for Kia Motors (UK) Ltd| Approved | Display of 2no. internally illuminated folded fascia signs, 1no. internally illuminated totem sign, 1no. internally illuminated service sign and 1no. non- illuminated entrance gate sign | Kia Motors Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DT
- 11/00817/LBC Mrs Carter| Approved | Replacement of existing dormer window with conservation rooflight and re-roofing of dwelling with new red clay pantiles | 83 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD
- 11/00260/FUL Mr Harry Clark| Approved | Erection of a three bedroom dwelling to include lowering of site levels and formation of parking/turning and amenity areas (revised details to refusal 10/00332/FUL) and change of use of paddock to form domestic amenity area | Land To South Of 16 Church Street Kirkbymoorside York
- 11/00907/LBC The Royal Bank of Scotland Group| Approved | Replacement of second floor timber sash window with new timber sash window | 12 Market Place Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6DA
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.