Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|Church House, 7 High Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AT|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 17 April 2023
Issued on 12 April 2023 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7pm on 17 April 2023 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Committee are required to attend. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive and approve the draft minutes of the meeting held on 20 March 2023
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To consider Planning Applications:
- 22/01330/FUL | Erection of single-storey extension to existing factory | Micro Metalsmiths Ltd Ings Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6PX Amended 22/01330/FUL 22/01330/FUL Revised Plan
- 23/00146/FUL | Removal of existing machinery store and redundant pigeon club shed and erection of a building for use as machinery store and changing rooms | Recreation Club New Road Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DY 23/00146/FUL
- To note Planning Decisions:
- 23/00160/HOUSE | Removal of the concrete tiles to the rear elevation roofslope and replacement with synthetic slate | 13 Dale End Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6EE Approval
- Questions to the Chair
- To consider the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 15 May 2023 in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council