Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|Church House, 7 High Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AT|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda 4 November 2021 (deferred from 21 October) - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 20 October 2021 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Management Committee to be held at 11am on 4 November 2021 in The Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AZ
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the management plan
- To consider installation, by Kirkbymoorside Golf Club, of signage next to the speed bumps to encourage motorists to drive slowly
- To review progress of Volunteer Activities
- Questions to the Chair
- To note the date of the next meeting on 10 February 2022.
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council