Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Staffing Committee - 9th February 2016
Issued on 4th February 2016 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside on 9th February 2016 at 10am
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 12th March 2015
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To appoint appraisers for the annual appraisal
- To agree to carry out the staffing appraisal immediately following the staffing committee meeting on Tuesday 9th February 2016
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.