Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Staffing Committee - 15th February 2016
Issued on 9th February 2016 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside on 15th February 2016 at 7.20pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 9th February 2016
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To agree to exclude members of the public from discussion of item 6)
- To consider and undertake a review of the Town Clerks salary
- To agree to make recommendations to the Town Council
- To note the staging date for workplace pensions automatic enrolement is 1 April 2017
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.