Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Extraordinary Meeting
Issued on 1 June 2011 for a meeting of the Town Council to be held at 6.30 pm on 6 June 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To determine whether to vote for George Hawson Simpson or Natalie Warriner for Parish Member (Southern Area) of the North York Moors National Park Authority.
- To note the date of the next meeting on 20 June 2011 at 7 pm in Church House.
Meeting called by the Chairman, Councillor Chris Dowie