Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on Monday 11 July 2011 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 9.30 am on 15 July 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 20 May 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Gate at Southern end of Manor Vale to Castlegate
- To consider putting a notice on the gate into Manor Vale from Castlegate saying 'No Motor Vehicles'.
- To consider putting a latch on the above mentioned gate.
- To discuss information signs in Manor Vale and consider replacing them.
- Hay Making in Manor Vale
- To set a date for volunteers to come hay making at Finch's Fork.
- To discuss how to publicise this event locally and attract volunteers.
- To receive an update on the Management Plan from the Management Plan Team.
- To set a date for the next meeting.