Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Management Committee 30 July 2014
Issued on 24 July 2014 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 11am on 30 July 2014 in The Moorside Room, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 7 May 2014
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- Volunteer Activities
- To receive a report on the progress of the volunteer Hay Making day on 25th July 2014
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.