Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 9 July 2013 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 15 July 2013 at 7.15 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 18 February 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=MNLOW3NO1J000 13/00646/LBC | External and internal alterations to include erection of rear extension to house a wheelchair accessible lift to the ground and first floors, 2 no. external notice boards, installation of external uplights and downlights, internal partitioning, revised toilet facilities to include wheelchair accessible toilets, removal of stairlift, formation of first floor kitchen and levelling of internal access. | Memorial Hall Market Place Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DA
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=MON5SUNO06Q00 13/00719/FUL | Erection of information panel on railings to left of entrance and erection of historical name plaque onto existing gate pillar to right of entrance | Entrance To Adela Shaw Kirkbymoorside
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.