Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 12 November 2013 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 18 November 2013 at 7.00 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 15 July 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=MUAK0DNO08J00 13/01159/FUL | Formation of wildlife pond | Land At West Lund Lane Kirkbymoorside
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=MUEDNUNO05U00 13/01172/HOUSE | Replacement of 4no. first floor windows with double glazed units | 5 Castlegate Kirkbymoorside YO62 6BH
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=MV6C2NNO08J00 13/01233/HOUSE | Replacement of existing pantiles to rear roof slope | 22 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DF
- To note planned decisions:
- 13/01010/HOUSE | by Mr & Mrs R D McIntosh | Garth Cottage Old Road Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6LP | Erection of a two-storey extension to side Approved
- 13/01029/HOUSE | by Mrs S Marshall | 34 Feversham Drive Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DH | Erection of front entrance porch and car port to the side Approved
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.