Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Play Areas Committee
Issued on 26 July 2013 for a meeting of the Play Areas Committee to be held at 10.00am on 31 July 2013 at The Shambles, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the Minutes for the Play Areas committee meeting on 8 July 2013.
- To consider matters arising.
- To consider a request by Emma Leonard to hold exercise classes in Old Road play area.
- To consider delegating to the Town Clerk the responsibility for authorising events and/or activities taking place at Old Road and Ryedale View play areas provided that there is no cost implication to the council.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree a date for the next meeting.