Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Planning Committee 20 April 2015
Issued on 14 April 2015 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 20 April 2015 at 7pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 16 March 2015
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=NJI60XNO08J00 15/00138/FUL | Erection of building to be used for storage of goods for sale and as a viewing/sales area | Land Off Carter Lane Kirkbymoorside
- http://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=NLPVPENO08J00 15/00336/HOUSE | Erection of attached garage with store above to south west elevation | Breezy Heights Kraig Lane Keldholme Kirkbymoorside YO62 6NJ
- To agree on the date of the next meeting