Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 19 July 2021
Issued on 14 July 2021 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7pm on 19 July 2021 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Comittee are required to attend in person. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend. There is limited availability for physical attendance, due to the necessity for social distancing. All participants are required to register their intention to attend by contacting the Town Clerk in advance, by 5pm on the date of the meeting. Email email@example.com or leave a message by telephone 01751 432217.
All attendees are required to wear face coverings (unless exempt) and adhere to the Covid-19 safeguarding protocol, including hand sanitising and track and trace/registration upon arrival.
The meeting will also be live streamed to enable any members of the public simply seeking to watch (and not participate in the meeting) to do so safely and reduce numbers in attendance.
Live Stream viewing details: https://zoom.us/j/91823987436?pwd=cXZOLzM0RW9rRllVdVMybUNKQlpoZz09 Meeting ID: 918 2398 7436 Passcode: 621294
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To review planning applications:
- 19/00772/MOUT | Outline planning application for 43 residential dwellings and associated infrastructure - all matters reserved other than for layout, scale and access (1.3Ha) | Land Off Swineherd Lane Swineherd Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=PU5WEQNO09Y00
- 21/00670/CAT | T1 Weeping Ash - fell and T2 Lawson Cypress - removal of limb splitting from main growth | All Saints Church Church Street Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=QRX413NO0AF00
- 21/00827/HOUSE | Erection of first floor extension over existing single storey projection with internal first floor reconfiguration, erection of pergola and covered patio area | Quarry House Hagg Road Kirkbymoorside YO62 7JA https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=QTLZYFNOJY900
- 21/00912/HOUSE | Alterations to dwelling to include the demolition of existing single storey extensions, erection of two storey side extension, erection of single storey rear extension, erection of detached double car port, installation of replacement timber windows and doors and alterations to the access | Rockwood Village Street Keldholme Kirkbymoorside YO62 6NB https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=QUQZ1JNOK5B00
- 21/00950/FUL | Change of use of former skip recycling area at the former highways depot and erection of a building forming 4no. storage units. | North Yorkshire Highways Depot Manor Vale Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6EG https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=QV7EO6NOK8900
- 21/00964/FUL | Installation of 12no. lighting columns to illuminate access to the estate cottages | Ravenswick Hall Young Bank Lane Kirkbymoorside YO62 7LT https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=QVGCV4NOK9R00
- 21/00972/CLOPUD | Certificate of Lawfulness for a proposed use or development in respect of the installation of “like for like” replacement of existing white UPVC framed windows with new white UPVC framed windows with A rated glass of the same design, colour and style as the existing ones with all the same handings of the openings | 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29 And 30 Queens Way Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6EB https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=QVIABMNOKAA00
- To note Planning Decisions:
- 21/00128/FUL | Change of use of agricultural land to allow the siting of 3 no. camping pods with associated parking and access track to be used in connection with Deepdale Farm wedding venue and Air Bnb use (May to Sept) and Airbnb use (Oct - April) together with erection of a sofa barn to be used in connection with Deepdale Farm wedding venue (May to Sept only.) | Deep Dale Farm House Village Street Keldholme Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6LE Approved
- 21/00775/HOUSE | Installation of 5no. timber double glazed Yorkshire sliding sash windows to front elevation as replacement to existing timber single glazed casement windows | 36 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DF Approved
- Questions to the Chair
- To note the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 20 September 2021 at 7pm in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council