Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Play Areas Committee
Issued on 10 May 2013 for a meeting of the Play Areas Committee to be held at 6.30 pm on 17 May 2013 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the Minutes for the Play Areas committee meeting on 18 March 2013.
- To consider matters arising.
- To consider the quotations provided for renovations to the Old Road play area gates.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To agree a date for the next meeting.