Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 12 March 2013 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 18 March 2013 at 7pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 17 December 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To note that a short review meeting was held with the Town Clerk by Councillors Dowie and Ward regarding induction.
- To agree details of the pension provider for the Town Clerk and finalise her employment contract.
- To agree a procedure regarding additional working hours for extra-ordinary meetings.
- To consider the Town Clerk's request for annual leave on 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th July 2013
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.