Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Staffing Committee
Issued on 6 March 2015 for a meeting of the Staffing Committee to be held in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside on Thursday 12 March 2015 at 9.30am
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 5 February 2015
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To agree a procedure for the Town Clerk to follow when dealing with requests for information from Councillors
- To consider the updated draft Councils Priorities and Cost Control Statement and agree any amendments to be put to the Council meeting on 16th March
- To note the revised 2014-16 Payscales as agreed by the National Joint Council for Local Government Services have been applied to the Town Clerks salary with effect from 1 January 2015 http://www.unitetheunion.org/uploaded/documents/LGS%20Pay%202014-15-1611-20697.pdf
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.