Agenda for Kirkbymoorside Annual Town Meeting
Issued on 28th April 2017 for a meeting to be held on Tuesday 9th May at 7pm in the Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, YO62 6AZ
This meeting is for all the people of Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the press are welcome to attend.
- Welcome from The Town Mayor
- Minutes of the Annual Town meeting held on 25th April 2016
- Mayor’s Report
- Presentation of the Community Award
- Reports from Charities and Voluntary Organisations
- Spaunton Hollow - Architect Chris Carr presents his vision for a new holiday village at Spaunton Quarry
- Community Resilience & Emergency Planning for Kirkbymoorside - An opportunity for members of the community to express an interest in being involved in the local Community Resilience & Emergency Plan
- Kirkbymoorside Youth Council - An opportunity for younger members of the community to express an interest in forming a Youth Council
- Public session - An opportunity for members of the public to bring to the meeting’s attention issues about Kirkbymoorside