Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 5 March 2012 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 1.30 pm on 9 March 2012 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 13 January 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Latch on Gate at Manor Vale
- Following damage to the latch on the gate at the top of Castlegate, to decide whether to repair the latch, replace the latch with a better one or leave the gate unlatched. A new and sturdier latch will cost about £100.(The damaged latch will be available for view at the meeting)
- If the Committee agree to a latch, to authorise the Assistant Clerk to carry out this work.
- To review the findings of the Tree Inspection report and consider the action points raised.
- To agree to Allgardens carrying out cuts twice a year (in Spring and Autumn), to the hedgerows along the bridleway in Manor Vale at a cost of £210 excl VAT.
- Manor Vale Volunteers
- To hear a report on work carried out by the volunteers on 25 February 2012.
- To thank Jane Thomas and the Kirkbymoorside Scout Group for their help with the volunteers in Manor Vale.
- To agree to a request from the Scout Group that Scouts carry out some routine work in order to work towards their Forrester badge. The Scouts have their own insurance.
- To decide on the next date for the volunteers to carry out some routine maintenance in Manor Vale.
- To review the progress of the Management Plan.
- To note that the memorial bench for the late FJ Bowes has been ordered and will be sited along the bridleway in Manor Vale, South of the Ancient Oak as was his request. £750 is available for this purchase.
- Questions to the Chairman
- To thank Tom Denny for arranging for the late Don Smith’s plaque in Manor Vale to have an additional date added.
- To decide on a date for the next meeting.