Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 2 November 2011 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 7 November 2011 at 6.30pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 17 October 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 11/01072/FUL by Farm Partnerships Holt Farm | Installation of solar photovoltaic array on south elevation roof slope of grain store | Low Park Farm Park Lane Kirkbymoorside YO62 7HR
- 11/00827/HOUSE by Mrs J Rose | Replacement of front entrance door with four panelled wooden door | 18 Market Place Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DA
- 11/01031/FUL by Mr Nick Dean | Change of use of building to form a garden accessories shop to include erection of a attached greenhouse and change of use of adjacent section of car park to form an associated outdoor display area for garden products | Land Adjacent To Cooks Motor Co Ltd New Road Kirkbymoorside
- 10/00913/FUL Change of use and alteration of hotel to form 2no. ground floor retail units with 1no. three-bed and 1no. two-bed flats at first and second floor levels together with change of use and alteration of rear function room/kitchen/letting bedrooms to form 2no. three-bed and 2no. two-bed dwellings with associated parking and amenity areas formed by erection of 1.2m high brick walls | White Horse Hotel 5 Market Place Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6AB The Town Council are asked to comment on the suggested name of the development by the developer ‘White House Mews and The White House’.
- Notice to Fell Trees in a Conservation Area | by Ms Rachel McIntosh | Garth Cottage, Old Road Kirkbymoorside YO62 6LP| Removal of Leylandii.
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council:
- 11/00837/FUL for Mrs Brown | Approved | Change of use of offices to form retail unit with production area and cafe | Crown Square House Crown Square Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AY
- To note that the next Meeting will be on 16 December 2011 in Church House.