Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 15 February 2012 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 20 February 2012 at 6.30 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 16 January 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 12/00103/HOUSE Installation of replacement front door for flood prevention | 70 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AF
- 12/00104/HOUSE Installation of replacement front door for flood prevention | Candlemas Cottage 74 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AF
- 12/00105/HOUSE Installation of replacement front door for flood prevention | 76 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AF
- 12/00127/HOUSE Installation of replacement front door for flood prevention | 71 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD
- 12/00039/FUL Change of use and alteration of two storey section of building from general storage to a two bedroom dwelling with integral garage while retaining the retail unit fronting West End. | 10A West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AF
- 12/00036/ADV Display of 1no non-illuminated aluminium post mounted V sign to advertise adjacent residential development (revised details to refusal 11/01028/ADV dated 24.11.2011) | Land To North Of Wainds Field Kirkbymoorside
- To note planning amendments from Ryedale District Council
- 11/01300/FUL Change of use of annex to a separate residential dwelling | 21 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council:
- 11/01186/FUL Installation of 18no. photovoltaic panels to the southern roofslope facing into the forecourt area to generate electricity for the applicant's business | 63 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DQ
- To receive a copy of a letter in respect of 11/00067/FUL Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of a six-bedroom dwelling with linked double garage with hobby room above | Quarry House Hagg Road Kirkbymoorside York YO62 7JF
- To note that the next Meeting will be on 19 March in Church House.