Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 12 December 2012 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 17 December 2012 at 7.15 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 16 July 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 12/01118/FUL by Mrs Ann Perris | Change of use from a single residential dwelling (use class C3) to a bed and breakfast establishment with owner's accommodation (use class C1) | Appletree Court 9 High Market Place Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AT
- 12/01147/ADV by Mr Hayati Kucukkoylu | Display of rear illuminated opaque transfers to inside of existing glass gable, 1 no. externally illuminated fascia sign and 1 no. internally illuminated box sign to side elevation (part retrospective) - revised details to refusal 12/00555/ADV dated 07.08.2012 | Star Fast Food Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DQ
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council:
- 12/00902/CON for Mr & Mrs Richard Bramley | Approved | Demolition of section of boundary wall to form pedestrian access | Norfolk House Castlegate Kirkbymoorside YO62 6BJ
- 12/00903/HOUSE for Mr & Mrs Richard Bramley | Approved | Erection of a single storey extension to the west elevation, replacement of existing timber single glazed windows and doors with timber double glazed windows and doors and formation of pedestrian entrance to front boundary wall with timber gate. | Norfolk House Castlegate Kirkbymoorside YO62 6BJ
- 12/01033/LBC for Kirkbymoorside Quaker Meeting | Approved | Installation of hardwood cills to 3 no. windows on the north elevation. | 79 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.