Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 4 January 2013 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 1.30 pm on 11 January 2013 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 12 November 2012
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To consider what should be the terms of reference of the committee
- To consider what should be the composition of the committee
- To consider any action required to deal with the part broken branch on the ancient ash
- To review priority tree work
- To review progress with signs
- To note that ash disease notices have been provided by the Forestry Commission and to consider any further action
- To consider volunteer activity
- To consider any action required following the committee's inspection of Manor Vale
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.