Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Finance Committee
Issued on 10 September 2013 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 16 September 2013 at 7.00 pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 6 September 2013
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Councillors' Audit
- Review the monthly financial reports, business continuity and the risk assessment section of the annual return and agree any recommendations to Council which may arise
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on the date of the next meeting.