Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda - Manor Vale Committee
Issued on 3 October 2013 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 2.30pm on 10 October 2013 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 25 July 2013
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To note that Walls of Ampleforth have removed the felled trees that were in excess following the works undertaken by Lewis Tree Surgeons, as agreed in minute MV-13018 dated 25 July 2013
- New Signs
- To review progress towards new signs and consider any appropriate action
- To consider the quotations provided by Adrian Berry for the cost of the new signs and agree to supplement the grant to cover the costs
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To consider possible improvement projects suitable for grant funding
- To receive a report on the success of the Hay Making Volunteer afternoon held on 8th September
- To consider a request for permission to place a geocache by the old Ash Tree
- To consider further volunteer activity
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.