Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Planning Committee 17th July 2017
Issued on 11th July 2017 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 17th July 2017 at 7.00pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 19th June 2017
- To consider matters arising
- To note the response from Charlotte Cornforth, Specialist Place Officer (Planner), Ryedale District Council pursuant to minute P17013a and consider the NYCC 'Interim Guidance on Transport Issues including Parking Standards and Advice on Transport Assessments and Travel Plans'
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=OR49CPNO09I00 17/00690/FUL | Change of use and alteration to form a 2 bedroom dwelling | Police Station West Fields Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6AQ
- https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=OR4AD8NO09I00 17/00691/GPAGB | Change of use of agricultural building to a dwellinghouse (Use Class C3) | Bowforth Farm Back Lane Welburn Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6HJ
- To note planning decisions:
- 17/00235/HOUSE | Erection of aluminium framed glazed roof over courtyard, replacement of existing timber windows with aluminium double glazed windows and replacement front door | 11 Crown Square Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AY Withdrawn
- 17/00379/FUL | Erection of a single storey extension to the South West of existing tack room to provide WC and shower facilities and to re roof existing tack room with a timber decked roof terrace / viewing platform | Deep Dale Farm House Village Street Keldholme Kirkbymoorside YO62 6LE Approved
- 17/00400/MFUL | Erection of 3 no. steel framed and clad agricultural buildings for the housing of livestock, with associated works including circulation space, hardstanding and landscaping | Land Off, Flatts Lane, Welburn, Kirkbymoorside Conditional Approval add materials condition and landscaping to the gaps in hedging
- To note the date of the next meeting will be 18 September 2017 if there are Planning applications for consideration