Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda Finance Committee 9 November 2021
Issued on 3 November 2021 for a meeting of the Finance Committee to be held in The Moorside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside, YO62 6AT on 9 November at 5.30pm
Committee Members are required to attend in person. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend. There is limited availability for physical attendance, due to the necessity for social distancing. All participants are required to register their intention to attend by contacting the Town Clerk in advance, by 3pm on the date of the meeting. Email email@example.com or leave a message by telephone 01751 432217.
All attendees are asked to respect the continued need for social distancing and adhere to the Covid-19 safeguarding protocol, including hand sanitising and track and trace/registration upon arrival.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To elect a Chair for the ensuing year
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To review the value of items on the Council's Register of Assets
- Capital Budget
- To consider specific reserves
- To consider the level of general reserve required
- Revenue Budget
- To consider the budget for the financial year 2022/23
- To determine the precept for 2022/23
- To consider and agree to make recommendation to the Town Council regarding the precept
- To agree on the date of the next meeting
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council