Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 17 January 2022
Issued on 12 January 2022 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7.20pm on 17 January 2022 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Committee are required to attend in person. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend. There is limited availability for physical attendance, due to the necessity for social distancing. All participants are required to register their intention to attend by contacting the Town Clerk in advance, by 5pm on the date of the meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message by telephone 01751 432217.
All attendees are asked to respect the continued need for social distancing and adhere to the Covid-19 safeguarding protocol, including hand sanitising and track and trace/registration upon arrival.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive and approve the draft minutes of the meeting held on 15 November 2021
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To note Planning Decisions:
- 21/00776/FUL | Subdivision of dwelling to form 2no. three bedroom dwellings, erection of single storey rear extension, installation of 2no. replacement windows, installation of 2no. Yorkshire sliding sash windows as replacement to existing garage doors, formation of vehicular access and associated parking and landscaping | Westfield House 87 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD Approved
- 21/01142/FUL | Change of use from hot food takeaway (sui generis) and light industrial (Use Class E) to mixed use of hot food takeaway (sui generis); light industrial (Use Class E) and training room (Use Class F1). | 30 Dove Way Kirkby Mills Industrial Estate Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6QR Approved
- 21/01123/FUL | Erection of extension to club house to form an enlarged entrance and foyer, additional WC facilities, pro shop, open golf trolley store and roof terrace | Kirkbymoorside Golf Club Manor Vale Lane Kirkbymoorside YO62 6EG Approved
- 21/01247/LBC | Installation of 23 replacement timber double glazed windows | Vivers Lodge Old Road Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6LT Refused
- 21/01291/HOUSE | Erection of single-storey extension to rear | 43 West End Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6AD Approved
- 21/01313/HOUSE | Erection of a detached garden room in the rear garden following removal of existing summerhouse | 36 Piercy End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6DF Approved
- 21/01372/HOUSE | Installation of 2no. timber double glazed windows at first floor level as replacement to existing timber single glazed windows | 20 Castlegate Kirkbymoorside YO62 6BJ Approved
- 21/01377/FUL | Change of use and alterations of existing outbuilding to a food preparation space to cure meats | 14 West End Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6AF Approved
- 21/01400/HOUSE | Erection of first floor rear extension | 4 Kirby Mills Road Kirkby Mills Kirkbymoorside YO62 6NP Approved
- 21/01409/FUL | Change of use from residential property to holiday accommodation | 11 West End Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6AD Approved
- 21/01444/HOUSE | Alterations to north elevation of dwelling to remove shopfront and construction of bay windows to ground and first floor front elevation, installation of replacement front door and installation of replacement dormer window to front elevation | 7 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD Approved
- Questions to the Chair
- To note the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 21 February 2022 in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council