Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting 17 October 2022
Issued on 12 October 2022 for a meeting of the Town Council Planning Committee to be held at 7.15pm on 17 October 2022 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside.
Members of the Planning Committee are required to attend. Members of the press and public are also welcome to attend. There is limited availability for physical attendance, due to the necessity for social distancing.
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence given in advance of the meeting
- To consider the approval of reasons given for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive and approve the draft minutes of the meeting held on 26 September 2022
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business
- To consider Planning Applications:
- 22/01042/HOUSE | Erection of two-bay carport following demolition of existing garage and carport | Rosewood 89 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RI5BIWNO0AE00
- 22/01056/HOUSE | Erection of single-storey extension to side | Beagle House West Lund Lane Kirkbymoorside North Yorkshire YO62 6AH https://planningregister.ryedale.gov.uk/caonline-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=externalDocuments&keyVal=RIAVZPNOGQ700
- To note Planning Decisions:
- 22/00911/FUL | Erection of a cattle shed | Land At Ravenswick Hall Swineherd Lane Kirkbymoorside Approval
- Questions to the Chair
- To consider the date of the next Planning Committee meeting on 21 November 2022 in Church House
Notice issued by Mrs L Bolland, Town Clerk to Kirkbymoorside Town Council