Kirkbymoorside Town Council
|The Shambles, Crown Square, Kirkbymoorside, York YO62 6AY|
|Tel: 01751 432217|
Agenda 14 July - Manor Vale Management Committee
Issued on 7 July 2015 for a meeting of the Manor Vale Committee to be held at 12.30 on 14 July 2015 at The Morside Room, 9 Church Street, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted so long as this does not disrupt the meeting in any way. As a matter of courtesy should you wish to record the meeting please make this known to the Chair.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 7 April 2015
- To consider matters arising
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review progress in maintenance activities guided by the review
- To review progress of the cornfield flower project at The Pound
- To receive a report on the progress of Volunteer Activities held on 10th May and 4th July
- To note that the Japanese knotweed has been injected and receive a report from Don Davies in this regard
- To receive the report by Waller Tree Consulting following the inspection of trees in Manor Vale
- To consider and agree the draft Policy for 'In Memory' and agree a suitable fee for planting/adopting a tree
- Questions to the Chairman
- To decide the date of the next meeting.