Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Play Areas Committee
Issued on 23 November 2011 for a meeting of the Play Areas Committee to be held at 10.30 am on 29 November 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
A site visit will take place at 9.30 am at Old Road Play Area, followed by Ryedale View Play Area.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the Minutes for the Play Areas committee meeting on 3 November 2011.
- To receive the annual Play Areas inspection (RoSPA) report dated 7 November 2011.
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Site Visit - To discuss issues that have arisen from the Site Visit.
- To note that the Play Areas budget for 2011/12 is £2620 and to discuss the budget for 2012/13 and agree a recommendation for the Finance Committee Meeting on 12 December 2011.
- Old Road Play Area - To receive information regarding the amount of litter being collected at Old Road Play Area and comment on information received from Ryedale District Council regarding litter picking.
- Questions to the Chairman
- To note that the Town Council ratified all expenditure agreed by the Play Areas Committee on 3 November 2011 at the Ordinary Meeting on 21 November 2011
- To note that staff from Streetscene at Ryedale District Council will be cleaning the Tower in Ryedale View on 23 November 2011.
- To agree a date for the next meeting.