Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Planning Committee
Issued on 28 December 2011 for a meeting of the Planning Committee to be held at Church House, Kirkbymoorside on 4 January 2012 at 3pm
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 19 December 2011
- To consider matters arising.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- To review planning applications:
- 11/01294/HOUSE Installation of second floor window to rear elevation | Flat 5 Chapel House 26 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AF
- 11/01300/73A Removal of Condition 04 of approval 3/72/486/FA dated 03.11.1993 to allow the annex hereby approved to be occupied by person(s) other than member(s) of the family occupying 21 West End, Kirkbymoorside as a separate residential dwelling | 21 West End Kirkbymoorside YO62 6AD
- 11/01311/CON Demolition of existing lean-to and erection of two-storey extension. | 34 Castlegate Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6BJ
- 11/01310/HOUSE Erection of two storey extension to side | 34 Castlegate Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6BJ
- 11/01289/LBC Replacement of ground floor slab, repairs to rear wall to include repointing of external elevation walls and alterations to external ground levels | 8 West End Kirkbymoorside York YO62 6AF
- To note planning decisions from Ryedale District Council
- 11/01031/FUL Change of use of building to form a garden accessories shop to include erection of a attached greenhouse and change of use of adjacent section of car park to form an associated outdoor display area for garden products | Land Adjacent To Cooks Motor Co Ltd New Road Kirkbymoorside | APPROVED
- 11/01072/FUL Installation of solar photovoltaic array on south elevation roof slope of grain store. | Low Park Farm Park Lane Kirkbymoorside YO62 7HR | APPROVED
- To note that the next Meeting will be on 16 January 2012 in Church House