Kirkbymoorside Town Council
Agenda - Play Areas Committee
Issued on 28 October 2011 for a meeting of the Play Areas Committee to be held at 7 pm on 3 November 2011 in Church House, Kirkbymoorside
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
- To elect a Chairman
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest in items on the agenda.
- Minutes and Matters Arising
- To receive a copy of the Terms of Reference for this Committee.
- Public Session - to allow members of the public to make representations, ask questions and give evidence in respect of any items of business.
- Safety and Litter Picking - To consider a rota for safety checks and litter picking at Old Road Play Area.
- To consider following up Ryedale District Council for a quote to litter pick at the Old Road Play Area.
- To consider 3 quarterly checks at both Play Areas by a qualified play inspector at a cost of £45 for both play areas per visit. ROSPA would continue to carry out the annual inspection.
- To consider training Play Areas Committee members in order to carry out checks on the equipment.
- Old Road Play Area - To agree on changing the wording of the main noticeboard at Old Road and to agree to delegating the Assistant Clerk to instruct a signwriter.
- Ryedale View Play Areas
- To consider replacing the broken fence along one side of the Play Area and replacing it with a wooden one.
- To receive information regarding the state of the mosaic panels and to agree to some repair work.
- To agree that the Tower be hosed down by staff from Streetscene at Ryedale District Council a cost of £76.
- To note that Allgardens have removed weeds from the scrub area that borders the Play Area with gardens on Ryedale Crescent and to consider a quote to under plant 25 shrubs in this area.
- To consider a quote for tidying up the middle area of the woodland walk, the cutting back of brambles by the path and the clearance of fallen leaves on the path.
- Questions to the Chairman
- To agree on a date for site visits.
- To agree a date for the next meeting.